Sunday, January 17, 2010

A lot has happend.

Wow. SO much has happened since I blogged last! I started first grade, which means I go to school ALL DAY! Mostly it's good, but sometimes I have bad days. I also went to Seattle and Yakima for Christmas! That was really fun. Here are some pictures you might like.


Here's me after my very first day of first grade!



I turned 6 years old! Can you believe it! Grandma Judy had a party for me at her house!




Mom helped me dress up as a MAD SCIENTIST!!! for Halloween. I was also a Black Hole, but not at school.




I think I was dreaming of Christmas and a Red Ryder carbine-action 200-shot Range-model Air Rifle.



That's me and my sister Adah on Santa's lap. About 5 seconds after this picture, Adah started screaming. She is afraid of Santa!





Here we are posing of a Christmas picture. It took about 15 pictures to get a good one!






Getting ready for Christmas Number 1. I decided to go as Mario.





Christmas Number 2 with Auntie Claire in Yakima!





Christmas number 3 with my new baby cousin Delaney!

No comments: